GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:49:44 -0400
I hope as we speak/write, the magistrate hearing the Emmanuel Joof case has
already ruled on the 'no case submission' made by Mr. Ousman Sillah on
behalf of Emmanuel Joof. I hope the subscribers in Banjul will soon inform
us that the case against Emmanuel has been dismissed; as it should be. This
is nothing but a witch-hunt. Bogus charges brought to silence the bother.

Last time I wrote on this topic, I mentioned that I prayed for Joseph Joof's
sake that his name does not feature in this matter. Well, God did NOT
apparently answer my prayers for Joseph Joof. Guess I should have prayed to
the Devils and the 'Jalangs' the vermin worships. I later learnt from an
impeccable person that Joseph Joof is indeed behind these bogus charges. I
always knew that the vermin was evil. But frankly, I never thought that he
would get to these levels with people like Emmanuel. But then again, Joseph
Joof is the same person that is waving the despicable Indemnity Decree in
front of her sister-in-law Hawa Sisay in order to deprive his
sister-in-law's client (Ousman Sabally) the compensation he deserves from
the government. That Joseph is evil incarnate, should NOT be in doubt
anymore.

The man is filled with guilt. He cannot stomach people like Emmanuel that
possess immense integrity. People like Emmanuel remind Joseph of how
spineless and despicable he (Joseph) is. I apologize to Emmanuel for even
attempting to compare him with this mental midget. The spineless coward
(Joseph Joof) will never stand for what he believes in. Now if people
confront him with this despicable deed, he will go to the moon and deny it.
But it is the TRUTH. We know that he sought to have the Police Officers to
indict Emmanuel while he (Joseph) was in Washington, DC so that it would
look like he was NOT involved. What a childish ploy? Joseph has a lot to
learn about Gambians and treachery. People are connected in all sorts of
ways. This mistake is always committed by the vermin that are leading our
country. Most of these people were failures, nonentities, foreigners nobody
knew. Who knows Yaya's father? How many Gambians knew who Yaya was before
1994? Because these vermin are NOT well-rooted in society, they think they
can abuse people willy-nilly. What they do NOT realize is that some of the
tools they want to use to commit these despicable actions, have roots in the
society. They have done stuff with people. When push comes to shove, they
own up and spill the beans. The very people Joseph Joof attempted to use
against his own family are now talking.

If Joseph denies this, we will soon reach another stage of reckoning. Now
that the case will soon leave the magistrates, it will also leave the Police
and come under Joseph Joof's purview (AG Chambers). Will Joseph Joof prove
his accusers wrong and ask his prosecutors NOT to further persecute
Emmanuel? Don't count on it.
KB