GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lang Tunkara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 07:00:13 +0000
Yesterday Dibba was Yaya's pet dog waging a tail to please the master.
Today, he must have lost his mind in thinking that he can lead a successful
impeachment on Jammeh- so does the wise and learned fellows of the Gambia-L
conclude.  What can anyone do in the name and interest of the Gambia without
having to be chastised by this body.  If at all the story about the
impeachment initiative is correct.  If it is true that Dibba is involved, I
don't see why that seem strange to anybody.  If he believes in it, and is
convinced that it is warranted, I see know reason why to hesitate,
regardless the whole parliament is Jammeh supporters.  In case you must
forget, this was the same Dibba, who back in 1994, in a predominant PPP
controlled parliament introduced a vote of no confidence bill on the Jawara
government.  Did he expect to win?  You bet not, but the bill was introduced
and a heated debate ensued.  That is what what makes any system strong.  It
is sad and pathetic that we sit thousands of miles away from homeland
unwilling to sacrifice our time for the nation, but jumping to our feet in
condmnation of others who are giving their time to see a better Gambia.
Lets be serious!!!!!!