GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:21:10 -0000
Gambia-L:

The e-mail below came from one of my sources in the heart of Government.

My Source: I thank you for sending me regular mails: unfortunately, because
of a very busy schedule, it has not been possible to follow mails on the L
these past few days. I have seen the mails which you have sent on Batchi
Baldeh, Conteh etc, but these have been overtaken by events. Anyway, do send
the e-mails now because I am less busy.

Ebrima