GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:54:03 EDT
Ebrima,

Thank you and the same to another member who has also forwarded this
information to the L.  As Ous Ngum said, perhaps someone should alert Imam
Baba Leigh since he seems to be a hope for safe guarding the people's deen.

The church of scientology is the last thing we need in The Gambia, and the
regime of Yaya Jammeh is attracting the desciples of satan into our country
and this is not surprising. Let the people beware that this is an evil and
manipulative organization and the last thing we need is to have them
manipulate the mindsof our children.

The problem with this regime is that they are incompetent, corrupt and not
very bright. Therefore, anything they think will give a semblance of progress
is acceptable and usable to  try to lend credibility to their tarnished and
corrupt images, no matter the consequences.
They are just after the cosmetic effect of these sorts of stupid
announcements that they think are a sign of progress when they know full well
that all they are doing is killing people, robbing us blind and trying to
safeguard their positions. Everytime they look up and find somethimg to latch
on to to try to fool the people, they jump at it.
The Gambian people are the victims and the loosers every time.

May Allah Subhannahu wata'ala save us from the evils of this regime and the
ones they attract.

Jabou Joh