GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:18:35 +0100
Mr Jobe

It would be dishonest for me to make any allegations
against you without substantiating it. I am quite
occupied with other issues so a  proper reply will
come sooner than later.

However,Mr Jobe did I not ask you to verify your facts
on Almamy Touray's entry into parliamentary politics.
There you neither responded to counter my facts nor
did you acknowledge that your facts about Almamy
Touray were untrue.

Mr Jobe If you have replied to me on this topic as you
have stated, then on the grounds of  fair play and
honesty, I will unsubscribe myself from the "L" for
failing to uphold these principles.

Awaiting your reply.

Have a wonderful day

Sanusi

--- Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Sanusi,
you are dead wrong when you say that "I am

=== message truncated ===