GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:55:20 -0000
James/Tombong

Cool it off brothers! What are you problems? I myself have committed the
mistake/error, and not the State Department insider.

In fact, this is what happened: I called a contact at the the US State
Department to ask for an e-mail address for the new ambassador, but did not
succeed in getting the e-mail anyway. Now, as the conversation went on, I
was told that the ambassador is expected to return to "Africa" on the 15th
of July. So I assumed/took this trip for Banjul. But, later on, I was told
that Ambassador Mcdonell is returning to Ivory Coast on the 15th July, and
not Banjul as I reported. Mistakes are bound to happen.

Now, check with the State Department when the ambassador is expected to
return to Ivory Coast and they would tell you on the 15th July.

Ebrima