GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:49:06 EST
Joe, please wait for the details. January 14, is in Washington, DC As  agreed
to during the meeting, February 18, will be a simultaneous worldwide  show,
NOT of anger, but being SMART and REALISTIC. Gambians against the
Jahanama/Jahanaba regime, theme [TAKING OUR INDEPENDENCE BACK] will expose these
charlatan and scoundrels and make the air Stink. If you can't make it to  New York,
hit the downtown Chicago sidewalks in as how of solidarity. No more  penmanship
or we wish you good luck. Each and every Opposition Politician, Media  Outlet
& Civic Groups back home, and individuals on the L & Post  will be contacted
for this collective effort. The PREDATOR, Boy Jahanama  sidelined February 18,
Independence Day Celebration, instead, vouch for July 22.  We'll TAKE OUR
INDEPENDENCE BACK from the A[F]PRC SELECTIVE FEW and  give it back to the RESTLESS
MANY.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい