GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 07:29:03 PDT
Tombong Saidy:

I have just been informed by a reliable source in the Gambia, that Mam Njie,
the Permanent Pecretary at the Ministry of Health, has just been sacked.
Consequently, I would be grateful, Mr saidy, if you could deny or confirm
it.

Gambia-L: We have a governance crisis, of the highest order, in the Gambia.
Anyway, I must find time, one of these days, and write an article to be
captioned "A Catalogue of Errors", in which I'll revisit Mr Jammeh's policy
of hiring and firing. Or maybe, I'll invite the hibernated Cherno Baba
Jallow, to write the article envisaged.

Ebrima Ceesay