GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kanja Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:37:16 +0000
Jasseh-Conteh,
No one is asking you to engage in "senseless debates"... you are the one
that is making a big deal out of nothing and I feel that we have to set the
record straight.  None of us said that Darboe is the best person for the job
just because he is a great dad, brother etc.    What we are merely stating
are the facts, which is the man, just like the rest of us  is driven by his
desire to see Gambia free from the monsters running it.  We might not agree
on how to get the monster out of there but I appeal to you to please refrain
from accusing people of nepotism just because we support a candidate that is
a family member.    As for you comment about my arrogrance, I see you as an
elder so I will not even start to engage you in who is been arrogrant and
who is not.  If setting the record straight means that I am arrogrant so be
it.  .  I will not write anymore about these "senseless debates" as you term
it.    Have a good day!

Yama