GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Monica Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:42:25 +0200
I am getting more and more angry when reading all the mails about this terrible massacre of school children. How can the leaders in the Gambia stand up and defend it?? There is nothing, nothing in the world that these children could have done that justifies to kill them! There is never anything that can justify the murder of children, never, never!!!
I am really feeling sorry for everybody that lost a child or a sister or brother in this massacre.
I agree with you that there has been a great silence in the media, here in Sweden I have heard nothing about it. Has somebody in Sweden read about it in any newspaper or seen anything about it in TV?

Monica Ceesay