GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jaama Fadiga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:09:13 -0700
Well, the lies are coming in thick and fast!!!!!! Did we all hear
the interior minister say that he did not know who shot the students
and that there was no live bullets!!!!!! I cannot beleive what i
heard!!!!!! Brothers and Sisters we are in deep trouble....Deep,Deep
trouble, i say....... did he expect educated and liberal folks to
beleive what he said????? surely he must be on something(well they always are)!!!!!

For Madame Vice President, Well what can u say??? Never before have
i seen such a decent lady turned into a robot. She is worse that
a character in Video game controlled by a joystick!!! One of those
Street Fighter super nintendo lot!!!!!! The Madame was heartless
as if she had no kids!!!! I know she has though!!!!!!!Unbelievable!!!!!!

As for Ebrima Sillah of the BBC, i am totally sickened by his attitude.
How could Robin White ask you who the nation was siding with and
u responded by saying that "well it is difficult to tell" You have
lost the deep respect i had for you..... How difficult is it????
Check the voiceout, Gambia-l, Listen to the radios and just look
at the faces of the average gambian and the answer is staring you
right in the face.. The Gambians and the world alike side with the
poor students cause what they stood for is actually what all the
adults feel but the students had the guts to stand up for their right!!!!!!
Mr sillah,you have been bestowed with a powerfool tool. Use it wisely
for the sake of our fallen brothers and sisters..... The truth is
what is needed. Stop beating about the bush!!!!!!!

Let us not despair, Allah and the whole nation is on the side of
the students..... The truth shall come out.......

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct