GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:34:56 +0000
Karamo, thanks for sharing your past with us.  The younger generation can
learn a lot from you guys.  Keep telling us your story, because it is our
story.  As you can see, Gambians have not forgotten about you guys.  Thus,
the reason why we want to know how you guys are doing. Hey, you still got
that whistle? :)!  Please keep it coming.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou