GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suma kadu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 02:27:18 +0000
Willie Willie Willie,
I have been offline for some time now but coming back and reading your
peace treaty, urging all members to remain from profanity, has to be
the most welcoming flag of truce since I became a member.  You were
spot on my friend. No one could have said it better. You were great Sir.
Afterall, we all should perform random acts of kindness as the good
bumper sticker alluded. FYI, I love pep talks, and to that note, I’d
like to join the rest in commending you for being so darn annoying,
self-righteous and hypocritical.

Who are you kidding, Willie? See, first of all, welcome to Gambia-L and
secondly, why don’t you put one foot in front of the other, and get the
hell out of here before you embarrass yourself. Who are you? Pope John
Willie? Give us a damn break here. OK? Emotions run high here, so what?
Do yourself a favour and stay the hell out the kitchen, if you can’t
stand the heat. You think you can mesmerize us with your cheap
rhetoric. Where were you when some have tried and failed? Where were
you when the Kebba Jobes were hauling insults at us? Where were when
our own children were murdered by this illegal government? Did I hear
you say you could not comment on that? Oh, I see now, you’re neutral
afterall, Willie The Ordained Preacher.

BTW, I have a question for you Willie.What exactly are you insinuating
when you wrote " Let’s also try to dig deep into the fountain of
spirituality"?  I'm a lost here. Try telling that to Yahya Jammeh, and
then come back and see us. I understand the part where you are literally
telling us to shut the hell up and be civil, but the spiritual part is
just bit tricky for laymen such as myself. Are you also a psychiatrist,
Willie? Certified or otherwise? Because if you're , I would like to
recommend a place where your service would be greatly appreciated.

See Willie, most of us are not here to save the freaking humanities
so save the pep talk for youth counseling, OK fruitcake? Now, could you
please leave us the hell alone and go back to your sewer. We have a
bigger fish to fry: Yahya Jammeh. Who can help it if emotions run high. I
can’t help but care less half the time. This is Gambia-L. Pull a damn
chair and you might learn something. You've been nothing but hysterical.

Later,
Prof Assan

PS: Hamjatta, I hate to sound unorthodox and out of character but as the
saying goes, " you can't argue with a good blow job". Tell that lady
it's her despicable uncle we're out to fry. He sold out on Dumo. What
a shame.