GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:25:36 -0800
Greetings
I hope this group will get the blessings of the holy month of Ramadan and benefit
not only the muslims but others interested. My suggestion ,if you do not mind and
in the interest of Dawah, is to resend this invitation and open it to all on the
G-L who may not be muslims but are interested in learning and sharing with the
muslims .
Wasalaam
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr