GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:54:17 +0000
Annika, we share the pain and frustration you go through, Dumo, is like a
big brother to many of us, you cannot find a more sincere and genuiune
person than such a character. Dumo has always been a good man who would
never hesitate to defend the unjust, and I am pretty sure he would not
remotely engage in the sorts of activities alleged against him, it is just
unfortunate that we have a regime that is absolutely paranoid to the extend
that they can fabricate to implicate the innocent. This has become a norm in
this regime, take the former minister Mendy being accused of treason, it
just shows to what extend these people can go to try to break the spirit of
of the just. I know Dumo is under difficult circumstances and you as well
but be rest assured that he is a just and righteous person whose will and
spirit cannot be dented. I hope the regime sees the light and release him
without delay, but I have lost faith in the genuine approach to this regime,
for what they say and do is always in contrast. I hope you also stay strong
for they sake of Dumo, I know you are very solid but you must never lose
faith.