GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:09:10 +0000
George,

For the first time in  the history  our  relationship, we dare broadcast our
opposing views pertaining to issues which we sometimes have to.

I must first say that nothing you said is personal as you well know that
neither of us cut corners when it comes to the truth. I just belief in what
I write and so do you.

Regardless of what our positions are, you will always remain the person you
are in my BOOK, particularly given our history.

My observations are just how I see things, which does not mean that they are
to be taken as the bible.

Finally, please do not misconstrue my comments regarding the rocket
scientist as an attempt to question your abilities, but rather one
indicating that with enough resources,  wether it is using ones own
abilities or outsourcing it for that matter , it is not a difficult task to
put  together a medium  regardless of how technically savy he or she is.  It
is called outsourcing as I have done with you on many occasions.

George, I reiterate to you that you have not said anything PERSONAL to me
and you still remain a star in my book although we see things differently on
this issue.

I will close this issue here.

Talk to you soon

Ablie Njie- lekbi Atlanta