GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:30:43 EST
Idi Frazier:
Once again your myopic method of reasoning rears its ugly head again.  I have
no problem with Fatou Camara expressing her opinions, however since you
resort to calling us names like 'empty buckets' etc, it is our duty to show
who the really is an empty barrel (the correct term again, and not empty
bucket).

You do not even have the wherewithal to grace us with an eloquent defense of
your boss' threat.  Instead, you have resorted to using puny excuses here and
there for the obvious threats he made.

So now a puny excuse by Kabou Mansa on the Jammeh 2001 forum of all places,
and the attack on the Farafenni barracks many years ago by no more than 10
Liberian bush rebels armed with muskets and such, is a viable excuse for a
responsible leader to make threatening comments like the ones Fatou was
referring to.  As far as I am concerned, Kabou Mansa could be some 16 year
old kid having a bit of fun on the web and this makes your use of his threat
as a viable excuse for your boss' comments all the more retarded.  This,
unless you know something we do not know about this Kabou Mansa threat.

So now, antiterrorism efforts entail threats from the President which
threaten the Gambian people.  Even when those Arab terrorists flew crashed
four American planes, Bush never threatened his own people by saying he would
kill millions.

As they say here in America, Ride On Brother, Ride On."  And please continue
to expose yourself for all to see.  We will surely oblige you!

Later