GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou B Kaira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:09:01 +0200

> Dear Isatou,
> Everything seems under control at the moment. General Guei has now been
> reported to have fled Cote d'Ivoire by helicopter bound for Cotounou, Benin.

I wonder why they always take to their heels when things get so tough, leaving the poor masses to face all the chaos.

> The question now is where does Cote d'Ivoire go from here. The
> picture should begin to emerge in the days ahead.

THat's a good question. I hope peace returns to Cote d'Ivoire as soon as possible.

 Thank you for your concern
> and kind regards from Neneh Jaiteh.
> Sidi Sanneh

My regards to her too. You guys are still in our minds. We pray for your safety.

Isatou