GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:33:06 -0500
This is a boom-shell. Devastating testimony. The thuggery that is being
revealed here, has no place in a Democracy. And some people still think that
everything is all right in The Gambia and we do not have political
persecution. What do you call this types of voter intimidation, torture,
assassination attempts, kidnappings, etc.?

These people just signed Baba Jobe's and his despicable brother's dead
warrants. When we catch up with these vermin, they will suffer a fate worst
than Goering suffered at Nuremburg. These people will be tried, convicted
and hanged like the cowards they are. They do not even deserve a firing
squad.

We want the whole world, including the British diplomats in the country, to
bear witness here. The lives of the two ex-July 22 members are in Yaya's
hands. He will be held responsible if his other thugs assassinate these
people. We counsel Opposition members back home to be more vigilant and be
prepared to defend their lives. They are dealing with animals (APRC) that
have no regard for the lives of others. I mean, these are people that will
sanction the murder of defenseless innocent children (as young as three) in
broad day light. If we give them the idea that their crimes will go
unpunished, they will annihilate the whole country. They are all sick.

People that wonder why we are harsh with individuals that think that
everything is normal in Gambia, I rest my case. To know all this and still
think that Gambia deserves a vermin like Yaya, is just sick. Anyone that
says that life is normal in the country and there is Democracy there, will
hear from us. If American diplomats can study the situation and realize that
there is something terribly wrong going on in the country, Gambian
Opposition members have no excuse. Yaya's despicable character and tactics
should be glaring to all decent Gambians. This man has no business running a
country like ours.

Gambians should declare war on the Jobe brothers. Next time they attack the
Opposition, the despicable duo should be lynched.
KB