GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:05:49 -0800
Mr. Sey,
I wish you can sit and re-read your postings again. Do you hear yourself well. I am not an insider of the jammeh government and I am not here to defend Jammeh or his governmnet. What I wrote to you about was your slick and sneaky ways of attacking other GAmbians who have intentions of doing good no matter who is in power. I and everyone here knows that you have a self-importance issue you try to potray in every mail you post, and I do not have to justify that. Your writings all the time are about, what you, who are and what you know.
My name is Alieu Sanyang and I am no employee of the US/Gambia governments. If you wish, I will give you my contacts and you will know that I am no fake name or anything like that. I just advised you to take the high way if you see other Gambians trying to achive something positive. Folks like Mr. Kalley/Kallay should not be attacked because you have a laundry to take care of with Jammeh.
I bet with all your know how and self attached importance, you want to tell us you are working for Wells Fargo. I have done a lot of research on the kalley/Kallay issue and I can send you pictures of his meeting with Baker and all thos ementioned in the Observer piece.
Untill then, I will let you continue to embarass your slef and show your immaturity in this forum.

Alieu Sanyang.