GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:48:52 EST
Lamin:
I also noticed that some of the clips took a bit longer to download.  I guess it has somthing to do with the way servers are linked (akamaization effect). Also, maybe due to the amount traffic on any particular server which contains clips.

Instead of the coventional method of clicking on the file and having Windows media open it from its specific location, right click on the link and save the file.  This way you can increase your efficiency by downloading multiple files at the same time.

I hope this helps!