GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:27:23 -0800
Folks,

This is what happens when a moron call himself "preseident" and smokes
ajoint before speaking to his people. He says things about which he has no
idea only to end up trying to retract what he said. We have seen so much of
these moronic utterings from this mumbo.

It's enough my people! We've had it now..how much more are we going to
take???

The world revolves around three things....peace, justice and truth. With the
psychopath in Kanilai, he has no idea what peace, truth or justice is. We
must get rid of fool asap!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519