GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:16:30 -0500
You might be an expert in this field but you simply do not know how much we
did or did not make. There is nothing to hide about it. Our donation to the
RVH was covered by the press (tv, radio and newpapers). The amount we
donated is known by everyone who followed it. I dont think we could have
donated something we did not collect from the event. Or who are we decieving
here, ourselves? No brother. These are the facts and no matter what you say
they remain the facts.

Anyway my intension was just to give our Association's stand on this issue.
We do not intend to offend anyone. We wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous
New Year. Good Bless The Gambia.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい