GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 05:48:56 -0800
Greetings to everyone and happy Ramadan, Happy new Year, Merry Christmas and a
safe millennium celebration.
I just came back from a long trip and am trying to catch up  with all my
correspondence.

First , please accept my sympathy & condolences for the death of another brother
Saul Jeng in Houston. May Allah grant him eternal peace especially making his
journey back easy in this holy month of Ramadan.
While I was in Malaysia ,I found out there were about twenty plus Gambians
studying in Kualla Lumpur. including brother Mattarr whom I missed a couple of
times by phone, he was  kind enough to contact me at my hotel in Singapore. I got
the tel numbers just after I left the Airport.
Next time  we will definably meet Inshallah.. I saw some of the postings on
getting brother Mattar back on the G-L. I agree with that especially with the
spirit and forgiveness of this holy month. Everyone has their opinion but I would
kindly beg Mattarr and others on the list not to use foul language. I believe if
we do not attack Mattarr ,he will reciprocate accordingly.. May Allah find love
and unity in our hearts to unite again in harmony.

This was my first trip to south east Asia ,and it was quite a delightful
experience including Jakarta..
Please forgive me and I extend the same to all o the L.

Habib Diab Ghanim