GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:59:38 -0800
Essa Sey,

You have known me well before the AFPRC in 1994, and I do not think I have ever done anything against you.  If anything I have ever regarded you as a brother, and infact you were one of the first people I consulted before even joining the AFPRC....remember our dinner at the Kairaba Hotel ?  I have always regarded you as a friend.  My brother let us level with each other now:

1.  You have been online as far back as the year 2000 witnessing all the insults, slandering, and maligning against my name and yet NEVER did Essa Sey ever mention in public that he knows Ebou Jallow.  So how do you expect me to belief that you "received signed official letters accusing you of having links with me and other Gambians dissidents..."  As far as I recall you only started talking to me over the phone AFTER you have been recalled...although you have avoided my courtesy calls previously whilst you were enjoying your ambassadorship and cavorting with Tijan Massaneh Ceesay.  Essa let us keep it real - show me one evidence that linked you to me whilst you are at that embassy....just demonstrate one piece of evidence!

2.  You were the ambassador in France covering Switzerland, and you also know Faoud Said very well.  You were privy to all my legal battles with Yaya's malicious lawsuits...and all the malicious fabrications online both at G-L and G-post.  How come you never disclosed the truth in public as you always tell me in private?  Who "infiltrated my accounts" ? And you still want me to belief in you a brother, and a friend?  Where were you when I needed you the most?
Besides Essa why in the world did you suggest I write an "Apology Letter" to Yaya, and then months later urge me not to meet Yaya on the eve of your recalling....I just don't get it !

3.  With reference to my late friend Koro Ceesay...I know enough:  Edward Singhartey, and Yankuba Touray and Peter Singhartey murdered him whilst I was with Baba Jobe and Colonel Gaddafi in Tripoli, Libya.  You know this fact, and Yaya Jammeh knows it...If you have any other novel information please share it in public right here and now.  Essa, I do not play bait and switch.  I respect brutal honesty in my friendships.

4.  Finally Essa Sey, I am still the same Ebou you know well before the AFPRC...I have decided to turn a new page of candor with you after reading Alieu Sanyang's story.  This was well overdue.  It was a deja vu all over again because I felt duped by a friend who toke advantage of my trust and sincerity.  The fact is someone at the Gambian embassy under your watch sent a report to the US authorities maligning my name...and so far you have not been very generous with your explanations concerning the issue.  There is no need to go on a defensive overdrive.  I just want us to keep it real and get to the truth.   The choice is yours Essa.

Ebou

Ebou Jallow,

All I have to say is that recalls and postings are usually traced or decided thru the normal and traditional diplomatic channels. If it is so "dear" for anyone to know why I was recalled please find out thru those very channels.That way everything would then come from the real and independent sources.At that time I can react. Well Ebou how about the independent's piece when I was recalled? How about the controversial ones from Washington post? Well every SOS or other public official whose case is closed goes thru the above channels.Has any Gambian in the street or at home ever read termination letters directly from Yaya? Of course not! Ebou many others have issues to answer after having served under Yaya.Chew upon that for now and then decide.

Ebou one day you will also see where and when I home and abroad.Ebou you will one day see how bank accounts affecting you were inlfated by people you are trying to indirectly protect here on line.Ebou one day you will realise how and why Koro your friend was killed and those details will be more than you think you know.So Ebou IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE THIS LATEST ROUTE, I WILL RESPECT THAT DECISION BECAUSE I DO NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING LABELED.THESE VERY PEOPLE SAID HALIFA SALLAH HAD NO DEGREE.THESE VERY PEOPLE SAID LAWYER MAI FATTY HAD NO CREDENTIALS.What happened at then end they lied.These very people said Essa Sey is an HTC drop out.What happened well Gambia college has the answer.I am even very surprised that this topic is being entertained here while Yaya is continuing to spread lies in Banjul.

If anyone feels that Essa reported him or her let them also find out.

Yes I TOLD YOU NOT TO MEET YAYA JAMMEH WHILE I WAS IN MY CAR DRIVING TO NAVARRO TEXAS THAT EVENING.Infact because I was driving our conversation was heard by a Gambian student who was riding with me.That person is still alive.In that very car I was with an American citizen who also heard all that we said.Maybe one day God will help me and you revisit our hearts therefore decide upon continuing or abandoning one another.EBOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND YOU JUST FOLLOW THE ISSUE TO THE CORE.I saw on the gambiapost that you promised to do your own investigations.Please go ahead because that may help all of us at then end.I cannot investigate the state dept because I am not part of any branch that can access those files. Maybe you can do so.If you or anyone who has such links is on line let them help those who think that they were reported. On your apology letter,you know what happened right? Do you think inviting me on that openly here will do you any good Ebou? I
know that almost every Gambian journalist is on line so why waste my energy when they are seeing and they also know who gave them your letter.

Anyway,I have chosen not to discuss that and it is my right not to. One thing I know is that as you are now "considered" to be a political threat to Yaya.I will never entertain exposing you on the otherside where your life or the lives of someone related to you could be in danger.If you choose that route please excuse me because I know when and where this whole scenario will end.Indeed I am constantly being amused by these multifaceted fabricators.So decide.

But my question is,did I call you to find out about your proposed meeting with Yaya? I know what happened but just keep it open on line if that is what pleases you my good old friend Ebou?Also explain how you got my number too?

Ebou you own yourself no one owns you so who is Essa to stop you from investigating.Go ahead Capi.

Essa Bokarr Sey.