GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:09:26 +0200
Mr Sillah.

With all due respect to every one concern Gambia is a soverign state
and unfortunately in the hands of a dictator Yahya Jammeh.Who has no
respect for human dignity but selffish attitudes that serves nothing for the
Gambian people.I stand with every Gambian and friends to our beloveth
country alike for your stance against Jammeh's oppressive rule.This bill
is nonesense,defy it and let the whole world knows what's really going on.
Your commitment for equal rights and freedom of speech is the right
direction for what Gambia needs desperately.Why is Dumo et al in jail,
Who gave the order to butcher unarm students?Yes is Jammeh and his
cronies they are nothing but criminals who belongs in jail for the atrocities
they are still imposing on our people.This is your constitutional right with
all GPU members let no crab stop you while we wait for the contents of the
bill.Keep it up.

For Justice
Fye Samateh.