GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 09:19:29 -0000
Mr. Khallyamat,
   You wrote:
           "event hough you( Halifa) initially refuse a ministrial position
but you regreted it and tried very hard to see the military
boys for a position."
   Brother or whoever you may be are you very serious with your above
claim.If you so can please prove us when and where did he Halifa ever tried
to see them.Please help us to throw more light on this.
  No hard feelings brother!

MARK