GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:25:31 +0100
Modou Mbye wrote:

> Assalaamu alaikum
>
> Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun. Allahumma ajurna fee museebatinaa
> wakhluflana khairan minha. May Allah shower Sulayman Jeng with His mercy and
> forgiveness, by our obligatory fasting of this blessed month of Ramadhan. It
> is indeed a manifest lost and we only find solace in reliance on Allah.
>
> I am at a lost for words. Please let us remember the brother in our worships
> and prayers during this auspicious month since most of us are 'Tumarankehs'
> just like him. Remember the du'aa of a fasting person is never rejected. May
> Allah prevent us from the fitnah of gun culture and violence. Ameeeen.
>
> Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad. Wasalaam.
> Modou Mbye

Samba
"To Allah we belong and to Him is our ultimate return"

My Sincere condolences to the entire family and all the Gambian`s
This is a very sad news really, but we will leave everything to the
Almighty Allah!

There will be a Day that all the killer`s wil stand on one line infront of
every body,because that Day nothing can hide.
As Peter Tosh said (you can run,but you can`t hide).The wollof say`s
(daw Yallah, ham fo jeem).No doubt about it.

Allah Say`s in the Holy Qur àn:Suraah AZ-ZALZALA
(Izaa zuIzay-Iatil arzo zilzaa Iaha) let me explain it in english.

"When the Earth shall tremble with a mighty shaking,
her burdens from within outbreaking,And man will ask,
"Wherefore is she aching?"That day she will rerate her chronicles,
Because thy Lord inspireth her.
That day mankind will issue forth in scattered groups to be shown
their deeds.
And whoso doth good an atom`s weigh will see it then,
And whoso doth ill an atom`s weight will see it then.

May Allah! Shower Sulayman Jeng with His Mercy,forgive him.
And welcome him in His Merciful place.

O our Master! O You! on whom we rely,O You! unto whom we
supplicate about (the miseries and sufferings of) our life.

O our Lord! our Lord! our Lord!
Strenthen our limbs for Your service and sustain our strength and
perseverence to continue it.

O Lord! grant us that we may continuously endeavour to keep Your!
fear(in our minds)and to be occupied constantly in Your! service.
Till we successfully compete(with those striving)to reach Your!
Grace faster and quicker than the ones who are in the first rank;and
we may hasten with those who eagerly surge to be near You!, so
that we may be as close to You! as those sincere ones who have
attained Your! Nearness,and we may keep on fearing You! like
those sincere believers who constantly keep Your! fear in their
minds and thus we may join the assemblage of the faithful(gathered)
near You!.

O Lord!, let the first part of the Ramadan consist in amendment,
the middle of it in prosperity,and the last of it in success.
And through You! we seek refuge from a day which begins in fear,
the middle of which cause distress,and which ends in pain..Ameen!!!

Allahumma salli alaa Saidina Muhammadin wa alaa ali Muhammadin

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)