GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MN Abdoulie Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:45:06 +0000
Tombong Saidy is still the DIRECTOR GENERAL of GRTS. He is at work and
continuing to do the good things that he is known to be doing. I think
people should stop spreading wrong information. I have not seen any wrong
that Tombong has done. He has turned GRTS into a professional working place
from a domant one. It is well known that there are people everywhere who are
always ready to spread wrong information and to do character assasination
which is not in the best interest of anyone. Even in GRTS there are some
people who are doing everything in thier power to see that Tombong goes but
the day that, that happen GRTS would go down the drain. Tombong knows how to
handle all suitutions and knows how to put GRTS in the right direction.
Tombong's heart is clean towards everyone including his staff and would not
tell any lie against anyone especially his staff which is a gift to him from
God.

Bora Mboge being the DG of GRTS would be the mistake of the century and Yaya
would live to regret that decision if he ever makes it. Bora is selfish,
ignorant,incompetent, and feel too good to be rectified. He thinks he knows
everythings. He is the one who engineers hatred amongst staff. He doesn't
has the quality to be the manager that he is much more being a DG.

So it is time people know who Tombong is and what he is capable of  doing
and to please leave him to continue his good work. He is leave GRTS and the
Government of the Gambia when the time God said he is to spent at GRTS is
done.

Njie