GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadou Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:34:57 +0200
Mr. Nyang,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Hope you enjoyed your trip to Germany. I
honestly didn't know that you were one of those that had been contacted for
help, otherwise I would have contacted you privately.

I am sure however, that you have set in motion what could be a very
interesting discussion and I shall make available to them (the organising
committee) all the suggestion and stories that are  likely to ensue. I still
don't know whom we plan to "takka Zimba" but look forward to it.

We hope you can make it to Oslo this time.

Regards.

A. Kabir Njie.