GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mats Utbult <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:44:50 +0200
I just started to work on book on internet as a tool booth for doctors to
get new knowledge and for the patients that have the possiblity and the
motivation to get their own information on their healthproblems.
I would like to come in contact with GLers in the Gambia who fit to that
description - or tips on people who does.  I will be in the Gambia for two
weeks  from 24th of  october.

 I will be very grateful indeed for any help!!!!
Yours sincerely

Mats Utbult

Mats Utbult

Telefon: