GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edi sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 13:07:38 +0300
Sister,
I honestly think everyone is cleaver enough in this forum to be fooled by
anyone else.I thing I will please love to comprehend here, WHAT PROGRESSES
HAVE PEOPLE MADE SO FAR REGARDING TO THIS ISSUE? How many international
communities are you people in contact with, concerning the issue? what
are this bubblings to the governments stance so far effect from that of
the international organisation? If you people are logical in your
approaches, you can even convince political parties in the country to
participate and exchange ideas.Which political party will in the first
place associate himself with this kinds of rubish ideas.Compare Halifa's
ideas with yours and see the differences.Sister stop your senseless
approaches if you have nothing to hide to us.
EDI LK SIDIBEH                                  NAAKANTIE 2C9
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION       48320 KOTKA
KYMENLAAKSO POLYTECHNIQUE

PEACETO EVERYONE ON EARTH.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,