GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:07:42 -0500
Guys,
 Here is the equation one more time :
Gambian=Engineer=Canterbury=Thomas Hamilton Forster=Kebba Jobe?

Note the BIG question mark at the end of the equation. In order words you
cannot ACCUSE someone with a question mark. I said I had a BIG HUNCH and
was waiting for the Spin Doctor(Daddy Nying/Kebba Jobe) to shed some light
on this slight resemblance. On the contrary, and coincidentally we have a
Thomas Hamilton Forster who emphatically just told us this a case of
mistaken identity and has nothing to do with this phoney Jobe character.
That is quite understandable and MY APOLOGIES to Mr Forster because quite
frankly no one would like to be put in the same category with this poor
smug(The Despicable Kebba Jobe). But what Mr Foster needs to keep in mind
is that he need not take this as an accusation on my part because nowhere
did I said I was accusing anyone. I happened to find lots of coherent
coincidences and perhaps Mr Foster should be more worried about having a
gambian senior civil servant/official STEALING his own identity to peddle
lies worldwide.. again Engineer=Canterbury..etc.

I even went on to mention that should this Thomas Forster is not our guy,
perhaps he can lead us to Kebba Jobe if in case they both went to
Canterbury and are engineers affiliated with Gamtel, chances are they might
know each other. And I even said all along this is just a HUNCH I have. The
bottomline is I never accused anybody blatantly.If anything it was an
enquiry and we just heard from both parties. I suggest we move on to the next LEAD then, what y'all think? Hey, Kojack was a seasoned detective and
always have a good hunch but he himself fumbles every once in a while.
So Mr Forster, you got my apologies in PUBLIC as you requested and I'm
deeply sorry if you still believe I accused you of anything. If I were you
though, I would be more concerned with this Kebba Jobe for attempting to
STEAL your identity, being the staunch APRC propagandist he is and a renown
pathological liar. He needs to apologize to you sir, fair and square before
others have that same false impression about you. Goodnight. Gotta go!
gotta go!
                                                Sincerely.
                                                George Sarr(e).
PS: Folks, do not open attachments from a Salomon Jawara(E-mail address of
<[log in to unmask]> )especially if there is a (PRELOAD.EXE) somewhere. He
is doing this randomly to those in the opposition..Our adversaries never
stop to stoop low Keep the fire burning! His intent is malicious..Be on
guard at all times folks..Some of this folks already declared war on us all