GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:55:54 -0500
Saul! "Iningbaara!
Continue with other issues, more proactive, productive and time relevant!
I dearly agree with you on this issue.

You see, lotting public covers has not proven anything like sucess in ones
life. What they lotted was public covers to educate their children, but what
is not realised is that, they couldn't take the spirits of the people.They
can't buy our minds! we know what went wrong and how! Man is a spirit with a
body, and it is for this reason that his desires are incapable of any
permanent satisfaction in anything not spiritual. The riches lotted from the
hard work of decent Gambians is of no value except to bring about the
present conditions that these paranoid offsprings are bragging about.You are
well aware of the law of success; that its a service; that we get what we
give, and for this reason we we should consider it a great previledge to be
able to give.We know that some parents violated such laws. This is why many
people today, are in a reactive, defensive position and almost
enemy-centered.Its funny they labled you as an enemy and full of hate! I
know its rebelious, but it has become the knot of their hearts; the arkive
of many parents is dusty and untidy!

We have not yet come to terms with such characters, because they can't admit
the fact that some people screwed up! they believe in a win technique.
Apparently,win is not a technique; it is a total philosophy human
intraction. It is the frame of the mind and heart that constantly seeks
mutual benefits in all human interactions.This means that agreements on
solutions are mutually beneficial, mutually satisfying. Therefore win is a
life of coorperative and not a competitive arena: I will advice you not to
engage yourself, in what I understand they are trying to drag you into. They
are at the mercy of circumstances! They are not taking pesponsibility; the
best measures of a person's maturity.

Take the chance to change the core of the message.Their is great susbstance
in what you are trying to do, but am affraid the message is not recieved. I
believe you are a commited person.Idividuals of success has a trendous
believe in their commitment.If their is a single belief that seems almost
inseperable from success, it's that there is no great success without
commitment. Use that commitment and your excellence as a force to make them
understand your point. They havn't get the message!

Concious minds entertains concious thougths.Thoughts of courage, "power",
confidence and hope are all producing a corresponding state, the one archy
enemy in it is fear, thank God you can speak up your mind! Stand by your
courage.It is personal enemy which makes us fear.

You are defending the less previledge and this I consider a tremendous
effort in defending the intergrity of the people.However, do not try to
engage yourself in these personal attact tactics.

Yahya