GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:26:14 +0100
                                  Let be more Practical in the struggle-A reader's view
                            BY:Enesto Che

  Dear Countrymen,
Let all remember the wiser sayings; sympathizers can't mourn more than the bereaved. There is yet another saying that needs to be our guide

  CONTEH WAS DETAINED
  NOW RELEASED
  First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

I will say a word to the wise is enough. We have done lots of talking and writing, we need to move further, and we have talked killings and torture in NIA cells.

  1. We need to ask our lawyers to ask for the bodies of all who are detained, these bodies must be brought to court- we could help the family members to do that. The lawyers know the terminology us. Even if the case is under investigation we can still ask for that.

2. We have had some who have be released after detention don't some them have signs of the torture can't we get the pictures and publish.

My brothers let be pro-active and stop repeating the issue and rather be practical with the struggle.

Enesto Che

Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 (Archive on Monday, May 29, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI  Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
    Return
        Rating:           [input] 1   [input] 2   [input] 3   [input] 4   [input] 5    Comments:      Save
          Current Rating:

      Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC.   :  Powered By PointClick  :  Terms Of Use  :  Privacy Statement [input]   [input]   [input]