GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:19:13 -0800
Thanks a million sister Awa
We are all students and learn each day and from each other. May allah reward you
and bless your family.
I will help whenever I can and at the American Muslim council we have a list of
many Islamic sites and similar one .
Our sincere Thanks to Momodou Camara . He is always there for all of us.
Enjoy the last ten days and let us pray for our country, Ummah and families to
meet next year 's Ramadan and Eids  in good health ,wealth and peace .
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr