GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:56:24 +0000
I really think and believe that it's good to have an additional forum.

Perhaps we should also look into further  creating a Gambiaweb, GamWAH,
GAMWAHTAN or GAMTEW forums as well.   It just adds more to menu.

I  think gambia-L and Post have both been very helpful in serving as  forums
to discuss Gambian issues.

However,  I would also recommend that we consider what is otherwise known as
redundancy in the TCOM field.  Perhaps if finances allows it, there is
something called  disaster Recovery-DR also.

I look forward to participating in all forums. The more, the merrier.

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie
Lekbi-Atlanta

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい