GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:13:17 -0400
This is good news coming from Waa and to know that the rest of the
Alternative went to receive him from injustice.  Gambians, this is a new
day and I hope that we see the potential in the coalition and come join
the struggle to uproot the criminals that hold us hostage.  We shall
change Gambia for the better whether the dictator/brute that is Yaya likes
it or not.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

--