GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:49:53 -0700
OMAR & LAMIN,
U GUYS ARE REALLY INSANE AND UN-EXPOSED TO THE
REALITIES OF LIFE; IF NOT U GUYS ARE JUST PLAYING
FOOLISHNESS AND HYPOCRISY. OR MAY BE U GUYS ARE BEING
PAID TO DISTRACT MR. COLLY FROM NAILING THE COFFIN OF
YAYA JAHANNAMA. HOW DEAR U PEOPLE LABEL MR. COLLY FOR
BEING METAMORPHOSED? BECAUSE MR. COLLY WAS ONCE
SERVING YAYA JAHANNAMA AND THE MERE FACT THAT MR.
COLLY HAS NOW REALIZED THAT HE WAS IN FACT SERVING THE
MORON OF ALL MORONS AND NOW DECIDED TO RECTIFY HIS
MISTAKE BY QUITTING AND PUTTING RECORDS STRAIGHT, AND
ALSO EXPOSING THE HORRENDOUS CRIMES YAYA JAHANNAMA HAD
COMMITTED AGAINST OUR PEOPLE, HAS NOW MADE MR. COLLY A
BAD PERSON? NO WAY, U GUYS ARE REALLY THE HYPOCRITES
AND BOOT LEAKERS, LEAKING YAYA JAHANNAMA'S ASS. U GUYS
BETTER QUIT THAT KIND OF SLAVERY AND SOUL MORTGAGING.
IF WE ALL GONNA GO BY UR STANDARD OF METAMORPHOSING,
THEN UR STUPID MORON OF ALL MORONS WAS ALSO ONCE BODY
GUARD TO JAWARA, AND USED TO BANG HIS FEET TO JAWARA
110 TIMES, SO BY UR STANDARD, THOSE UR MORON'S
WORSHIPING OF JAWARA MADE HIM A BOOT LEAKER. U GUYS
ARE JUST PLAYING FOOLISHNESS, HYPOCRISY AND SLAVERY. U
GUYS BETTER STOP THAT SOUL MORTGAGING TO THE MORON.

EVERY BODY KNOWS WHO MR. COLLY IS, AND MR. COLLY
HIMSELF MENTIONED THAT SEVERAL TIMES, AND YET U GUYS
PRETEND THAT U DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS. THAT'S FOOLISH.
UR MORON USED TO WORSHIP JAWARA'S KIDS AND FAMILY
MEMBERS. HE WAS THE BIGGEST LIAR I HAVE EVER COME
ACROSS IN THIS WORLD. IF HE IS PAYING UR GUYS TO
DERAIL MR. COLLY, U WILL ALL FAIL MISERABLY. U BETTER
STOP PLAYING FOOLISH AND OPEN UR EYES.

LANDING