GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:10:42 GMT
Kabir,

Thanks for expressing my thoughts. And Tombong better take heed of your
advice. I just came from my doctor because my blood pressure had risen
dangerously high because of how pissed I have been in the last 48hrs. This
Yaya Jammeh dogs ought to be thankful that this is cyberspace! Believe me.
Otherwise, some of us will go to jail, but you'll all be saying something
else. People like Tombong make me so sick I can't wait to confront some of
them in person. I'm so pissed at these barbarians I can't even eat right.
But like they say "every dog has it's day!" We'll get people like Tombong.
We will.

Saul.