GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:14:37 EST
Pa Samba, it seems that we are on the same wave-length here. This is sheer
hypocricy. Strasser must be distraught. He and his gang were the first to
teach Yaya and his bandits how to loot a government treasury. The
flamboyance evinced by Yaya, Sabally and others in the early stages of the
coup were all copied from Sierra Leone. The fancy uniforms they had, the
leader shoes they wore and the SUVs they drove, were all vices they got from
Strasser, Mada and others. Remember the rice fiasco in the early stages of
the coup? The guy that masterminded that deal was introduced to our junta by
the Sierra Leone boys. In short, Strasser and his boys were the people that
taught these morons how to open Swiss bank accounts. I have no mercy for
Strasser. Matter of fact, he was lucky to get out alive. You think Yaya as
an ordinary citizen dares visit a nightclub in the U.S. or somewhere in
Europe? During his last visit to the U.S., the vermin was even scared to
venture out even though he had secret service protection.
KB