GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:09:55 +0000
Yus,
you wrote:

"He also faces the possibility of a tremendous beat down, as they call it
around these parts.  He should understand that DC/MD/VA are all within
driving distance of one another.  We know the place well and he should
makesure he is not in the wromg place at the wrong time.  I swear by God
that I shall lead the beating myself should the opportunity present itself"

I know you are very upset with Ebou Jallow and the way he has handled
himself on this list. Don't let it get to a point that you swear by Allah to
physically harm him. The charges against Ebou Jallow will be settled in a
court of law and public opinion in this life, and on the Day of
Resurrection. Either way the people on the side of truth and justice will
always conquer the people on the opposing side of the street.

The main reason why I quoted you above is that it constitutes a threat to
assault/cause harm to Ebou Jallow. We do not want US law enforcement to be
involved with any L member because of statements like the one above. I know
it is acceptable in our culture to promise someone a beatdown once you come
face to face. Enjoy the Ramadan and May Allah(SWT) forgive our sins and
accept our fast.

Regards,
MJohnson