GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:30:43 -0400
Gassama, you are just hilarious. You claim that you do NOT want to get into
the ‘sewers’ and then you at the same time engage in character
assassination. Who do you think you are fooling? I do NOT have any hidden
strategy towards you. I do NOT have a ‘strategy’, period. You are a
‘nobody’. How many days did I ignore your irrational rattling after you
‘came out’? What I would NOT tolerate from vermin like you is insults and
threats and lies. You engage in that, you are game. I throw the kitchen sink
on you. I hope you get the message and you will retreat to your cage and
stop your silly remarks. You can shamelessly support child murderers all you
want. I will NOT get to your drinking habits. But if you insult me or my
friends and start threatening people, you know what is coming at you.

I do NOT know how many times I have to tell you that I do NOT want you
‘delisted’. Your constant whining is NOT going to get me off your back. I do
NOT know what Opposition members would send you private mail to ‘express
admiration for your courage’. I do NOT know who in their right minds will
think that you are courageous and that is why you are on G_L. This is the
sort of ‘dealing with the devil’ that is helping to prolong Yaya’s stay in
power. Criminals, murderers and sycophants ought to be treated as such. They
should be shown unequivocally that they do NOT belong in the company of good
folks. You will NEVER get a private mail from me, let alone one trying to
appease you. You can rot in Hell for all I care.

What upbringing are you talking about? One that would make you a slave to
some morons? Supporting child murderers to lead our country? Peddling
endless lies to perpetuate a tyrant that ordered the massacre of our
children in broad daylight? Give us a break. The only people I am sorry for
is those that through no choice of theirs have to look up to a vermin like
you. And you have the nerve to insinuate that you have a better upbringing
than I did.

Your last paragraph deserves no response from me. This is the type of
hypocrisy that sickens me with low-lives like you. Earlier on you were
attempting to take the high moral ground, calling me uncouth. In the same
posting, you are engaged in character assassination of the worst kind. You
are bringing into the discussion people that have nothing to do with this
exchange I am having with you. You dragged this Dampha chap into the mud and
then turn around and hypocritically apologize to his family. What is the
matter with you? Here we go again with your delusions.

On a final note, let me again tell you that with me, you get what you ask
for. You come here with your garbage, you get it shoved down your throat.
KB