GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:17:03 EDT

I couldn't agree with you more Bailo. I share your sentiments. Maybe it is
now time for the idiot justices to be introduced to Gambians. Who are the
supreme court justices of Gambia??? I encourage Gainako, The Gambia Echo,
Freedomnews, Senegambianews, AllGambian, The Gambia Journal, The Point,  and the
Daily Observer, to intorduce our justices to us. Who are they, what  are their
nationalities/loyalties, what is their curriculum vitae, criminal  background
record in all coutries they have lived in, what private clubs and  societies do
they belong to? etc. The W9Y. We want to be sure we do not have  criminals in
the supreme court of Gambia.

Thanx again Bailo for sharing. Masoud.

In a message dated 6/24/2008 9:57:45 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,