GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edi sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 13:40:47 +0300
Hamji,
I am still here and will keep on sending my opinions as well as
illusionising if you want"Mr perfectionist".I am not Mr Seye and your
borrowed words connot treaten my pride. I will respond to every single
postings of yours in this forum and if any one dear to insult me like you
are doing to Mr Seye well TIT for TAT is a fair game. You people should be
assame of yourself to be unable to exchange ideas without using ill-bred
languages.I dearly support Mr ambassador to call it a day due to his
title,for if others don't want to respect and accept you as you are, just
get out of their way.

Mr Hamjiii, I will not sake hands with you people for making this forum
anti Jammeh but pro-Gambia at large.You have the very right to critisize
him but come with ideas that will support your critisms,say something that
will replace the effect of your critism. You are only interested on
jammeh's removal and it does not matter who replaces him, then again
the same process will continue again. Why are you people so short sighted?
or as I said earlier that your relatives illigal properties are on stake
and if only Jammeh is out, they will acquire the assets,Not a chance.I
really want change of government but not the bases of continue asset
evaluation from the previous to the present. We need to recover a lot out
of corruption and misuses of public fund.

Hamjii,please i beg you to think a little if you really are what you take
yourself to be.Why should you find coheres to your opinions?I don't care
who support my ideas since I am working on the truth line.If this are not
my own word as you said, think what you want or whose words they are..
I know through your postings that you are seriously misguided on your
emphasis on issues related to the Gambia and Gambians.What you are good of
and most helpful of is to send news of Africa to the GL.I was even
greatful to you doing that for the forum,but effect from that,I am always
disappointed to your posting.Didn't you heard this simple message that NO
ONE IS PERFECT BUT GOD. So I let you think about that.A kind of you is a
disaster to a nation. So may god prevent us I mean the Gambia from your
kinds. One of your coheres was really sounding weird in answering Mr
Seye's contribution"Mr Conteh" by saying that it is proved that Yaya is
supplying the rebels of cassamance with weapons,people we want peace in
the Gambia not War with Senegal as you people are pointing at. please let
us all patronize the Gambian on the ground as they are to suffer in all
cost.
 ____Edi
.EDI LK SIDIBEH                                 NAAKANTIE 2C9
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION       48320 KOTKA
KYMENLAAKSO POLYTECHNIQUE

PEACETO EVERYONE ON EARTH.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,