GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:37:15 EDT

Brother Sidibeh,

Thank you for your efforts in the struggle.
Eid Mubarak to you and the family.

Sister Jabou Joh

In a message dated 10/23/2006 4:00:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Eid Mubarak to all of you on Gambia-L.

All the same, I can't  help but suspect that the biggest winner was
President Jammeh....timing  the elections just days before Ramadan meant that
most diasporans like me,  had little energy to take him and the APRC
frontally on the "auctioned"  elections. Even if we wanted to contest the
results seriously, Ramadan was  the worst possible time spiritually to put up
a fight. And now after 30  days of fighting, it all looks like a distant
history, about which it will  not be exciting to remind those who lost the
elections

Yet  it is just more than necessary to proclaim with utmost humility my
gratitude to all those whose untiring efforts to inform, to activate, to
persuade the rest of us to join forces with the poor and voiceless, kept  the
rest of us inspired to continue to struggle. Jabou Joh, Bamba Laye,  Joe
Sambou, Saihou Mballow, Abdoukarim Sanneh, and many others - thank you  all
for your time and efforts towards building a better  Gambia.

May we all witness another happy Eid,

sidibeh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web  interface

To  Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
To contact the  List Management, please send an e-mail  to: