GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:45:40 -0400
Mbitang,
The "Jula" culture must continue. Travel to foreign lands have been part
of our way of live since before the Manding migration down the Gambia
River.  "Babylon" has been the best that ever happened to the
Baddibunkas and their emulators since they discovered the Waa Banjul's
appetite for "Fogga Jay" and 'Sorchu' ;-) .

Malanding