GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daddy Nying <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:43:14 -0000
Hamjatta,

Point taken. Sorry for the confusion. You may also notice that sometimes my
name comes out as Daddy Nying and sometimes as Kebba Jobe. The mix-up may
have happened when I subscribed. The right name is KEBBA JOBE just for the
record.

Concerning the farmers plight, believe you me, the whole country is worried.
The blame goes squarely to the government for their ill advised and
irrational behaviour towards the GGC. Anyway let's all hope that things will
soon go back to normal.

Bye 4 Now, Kebba.

PS. Hope am not nicking someone else's trademark signature again?