GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Hatab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:39:02 -0000
Mr Small
I just wanted to urge you to drop this issue. I feel truly humbled that you
could take your precious time to try reasoning with Mr Kujabi and Mr Jatta
who really seem to have a big personal problem with me. Clearly, Kujabi's
ungentlemanly name-calling of me is meant to ruffle my feathers. Suffice it
to say that I remain absolutely unruffled and unaffected. I have learnt long
ago to just let people have their often unjustified swaps at me. I believe
that in trying to build a democracy, we all must learn to be real
thick-skinned. Unfortunately, while Mr Kujabi and co purport to be calling
for freedom of expression, they are ironically bent on silencing me by using
spurious and unfounded accusations of personal attacks which they clearly
cannot substantiate with any hard facts. If they can, let them.
Thanks a lot for your kind support.
Baba