GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:03:51 -0500
     Hi Manneh,

     I fully concur with your suggestion which if implemented would go a
     long way in helping those brothers and sisters of ours in dire need of
     education.

     This is one effective way that Gambians abroad can contribute to the
     educational development of The Gambia, by assisting those who lack
     these basic facilities.

     I am even more than ready to contribute US$50 to that noble idea of
     yours.

     Farage